Links

Public Sale

xCRX Token Sale Details
You will need CRO to participate in the Sale.
  • Launchpad URL: https://swap.crodex.app/#/ido​
  • Method: First come first serve
  • Start Time: Oct 23, 18:00 UTC
  • End Time: Oct 26, 18:00 UTC
  • Min. Target Amount (Soft Cap): 500K CRO
  • Max. Target Amount (Hard Cap): 1,5M CRO
  • For Sale: 7,5M xCRX
  • Sale Price: 0.2 CRO per xCRX
  • Max. Buy: 50K CRO per wallet
  • Listing Price: 0.225 CRO per xCRX
  • Vesting Period: 30% of the xCRX will be unlocked upon completion of the sale. The rest will be unlocked in 2 equal portions: 35% on November 30 and 35% on December 30.
  • Fund Allocation: 82.5% of all CRO will be used to form xCRX/CRO LP. The remaining 17.5% will be allocated for development and liquidity management. No xCRX tokens will be claimed by the CRODEX treasury or the team, ensuring zero sell pressure from our side.
  • During Sale: Commit CRO to get xCRX tokens on CROWD.
  • After Sale: Claim your xCRX tokens on CROWD. xCRX will be tradable immediately upon completion of the sale.
Please be aware that residents of the following and regions countries will be automatically banned from participating at the Private and Public Presales:
Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Congo (Democratic Republic), Cuba, Côte d’Ivoire, Eritrea, Fiji, Guinea Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Myanmar; North Korea; State of Palestine, Puerto Rico, Rwanda, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Turkmenistan, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.